Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C. is pleased to announce that Sara W. Koblitz will be discussing the fundamentals of FDA law as it relates to Intellectual Property law in a remote program hosted by the DC Bar. The program, titled “FDA Law for IP Lawyers: Tips for Effectively Integrating FDA Regulatory Law into an IP Law Practice,” will explore the intersection of patent and FDA law and provide practical tips for integrating FDA regulatory law and IP law practices for FDA-regulated products.
The remote program is scheduled for April 19, 2021 from 12 to 2 pm and will discuss various topics, including (but not limited to):
- Listing patents in FDA’s Orange Book and related exclusivity questions for product life cycle management;
- Patent exchanges in biosimilar litigation;
- Patent term extension applications;
- FDA’s product name reviews for proprietary names protected by trademarks; and
- Use of patent information in FDA regulatory filings.
The speakers will engage in a live question and answer session with participants, so they can answer your questions about these issues directly.
Please register for the program here. The price ranges from $15 to $50, and D.C. Bar membership is not required to attend.