Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C. is pleased to announce that Anne Walsh will present at this year’s Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety: Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance Conference, to be held in Arlington, VA on March 12-13, 2019. The focus of her presentation is on post-market approaches to drug safety, such as adverse event reporting and mandated studies. She will speak to Agency initiatives and research surrounding post-market safety issues, methods used to determine causal relationships, and tools FDA uses to address safety concerns.
Other topics to be addressed at the conference include:
- Risk-Based Approaches to Signal Detection & Surveillance
- Supporting Clearance through Proactive Safety in Clinical Research
- Drug Safety Monitoring in the Post-Approval Environment
- Use of Real-World Data to Support Long-Term Product Safety
- Transforming Safety from National to Global Safety Surveillance
- Technology & Automation in the Future of Pharmacovigilance
Attendee registration is limited to professionals from pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
FDA Law Blog readers can receive $200 off the event price using the promo code FDALAWBLOG. Please register on this page.