Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C. is co-hosting a complimentary webinar, with Five Rivers Rx, on DEA compliance during the current opioid epidemic. The webinar is scheduled for November 15, 2018 (3:00-4:00 PM ET) and is geared especially towards DEA-registered manufacturers, distributors, importers, exporters and practitioners.
The webinar will focus on:
- The Controlled Substances Act and its implementing regulations;
- DEA’s response to the opioid abuse epidemic;
- Controlled suspicious order legal and regulatory requirements;
- DEA enforcement actions for suspicious order violations;
- The Masters Pharmaceutical decision;
- The Support for Patients and Communities Act and
- Suspicious Order Monitoring Programs.
The webinar will feature HP&M attorneys Karla Palmer and Larry Houck. You can register for the webinar here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.